Veggiepedia is your free vegan cooking & shopping guide. Learn all about delicious & nutricious plant-based foods to benefit your health, reduce your dietary carbon footprint, and save animal lives. Here you can read a little bit about Veggiepedia, about our mission, team, currently available jobs, and find our social media accounts and contact information.
We launched Veggiepedia to educate omnivore and veg-curious consumers all around the world about the health benefits of a well-planned plant-based diet, help them make the transition, and also encourage them to live a sustainable & cruelty-free lifestyle in terms of beauty, fashion, home & travel. We want to help people live longer without diabetes, heart disease, bowel cancer or other health problems caused by a meat-heavy diet, take away a lot of CO2 and methane from the atmosphere, save trees in rainforests, and save unnecesarily killed animals. We also want to donate to charities and animal sanctuaries.
- Recipes & Articles: Jan, Guillermina, Maria, Trisha, Nastya, Annavita
- Marketing & Design: Jan, Lenka, Eva, Ivo
- Advisors: Anastásie, Anna, Bianka, Bianka, Brenda, Denisa, Don, Eva, Ivan, Jason, Karolína, Latha, Marie, Michaela, Olivia, Pearl, Pelagia, Petr, Sascha, Tarun, Tim, Tommy, Václav, Will & Zdeněk.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook so that you don’t miss out on latest updates
- Share a link to Veggiepedia on your blog or on social media
- Tell your friends about Veggiepedia
- Bookmark Veggiepedia to check on our progress
Contact us for any business inquiries, suggestions, or bug reports:
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Media & advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers: email@example.com
- Investors: firstname.lastname@example.org