If you work out regularly and you take care of your muscles, then you probably know all about how proteins play a huge role not only in muscle growth but also in post-workout recovery. This delicious smoothie contains everything you need to recover after your workout, but it will surely impress you with its amazing flavour. If you use a frozen banana, you’ll obtain a much thicker outcome. As for the protein powder and milk, you can choose your favourite ones! Go ahead and give it a try!
- 250 ml of almond milk (other milks like soy, peanut or coconut will work perfectly as well!)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 10 g of walnuts (around 5 halves)
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder (25 g)
- Add the milk, banana, cocoa, walnuts, protein powder and ice into the blender. Blend until you obtain your desired consistency (you may want to have some banana chunks, or you may not, it’s up to you!)
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: 1 (450 g).
|Item||1 serving||100 g|
|Saturated Fats [g]||1.6||0.3|