Would you like to learn how to cook more vegan or vegetarian meals, but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, we have researched the internet and compiled a list of top-quality vegan cooking courses you can try out. Learn the very basics with video cooking guides, helpful PDF cheat sheets, then check out Japanese, Korean, or Italian vegan cuisine, breakfast meals, vegan snacks, vegan meals for parties, and much more! Click on the links below, pick one of the courses on our curated list, and sign up for free!
Our Favourite Vegan Courses
- Brownble – Expert-created online vegan cooking classes. Choose from a general vegan course, vegan roadmap course, homemade vegan cheese course & more. They have also started their own vegan podcast!
- Nutriciously – Professional vegan PDF guides, shopping lists, cheat sheets & more designed by a certified vegan nutritionist experienced in helping people switch to a vegan diet. They also have a free email course!
- Veecoco – Straighforward video classes with experienced chefs who guide you step-by-step through the world of vegan cooking. Learn to be creative in the kitchen with a range of veganized cuisines from all around the world!
- VeganAcademy – Online cooking classes that will teach you to veganize non-vegan dishes and prepare vegan savoury dishes and vegan pastry.
More Vegan Courses
- NutritionFacts.org by Dr. Greger
- NutritionStudies.org by Dr. Campbell
- Forks Over Knives course
- Vegan courses on Udemy.com
- Vegan courses on SkillShare.com
- More courses are coming soon!
If you are considering going vegan, it is important to seek education not just in cooking techniques but also in nutrition. A balanced and well-planned plant-based diet can bring many health benefits, but you shall make sure you consume enough critical nutrients, some of which may not be present in all vegan foods. Pay close attention to your intake of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA), iron, zinc and selenium.
We have partnered with the creators of the premium vegan courses in the “Our Favourite Vegan Courses” section to benefit both their business and our website. If you decide to purchase some course or e-book about vegan cooking or nutrition from them, we may earn a small commission. The commissions we earn help our team build Veggiepedia and save more animals through our endeavours. Thank you for your understanding.